Flat-Packed or Factory Glued Profiles
All our profiles come flat packed or pre-glued ready for installation. Our flat-packed prefabricated dry lining profiles can also come with v-cut fold/fix tape for precise and quick installation. No corner beads required: just peel back and fold for high-quality finishes with perfectly square corners. Flat-packed delivery and reduced wastage will save on overall costs as well.
As another option, we can supply you with our hot melt glue guns so you can create the profiles on-site whilst enjoying cheaper transport costs from flat packed profiles.
Alternatively, factory pre-glued plasterboard profiles can be delivered to you ready for immediate installation. Glued profiles are strong and require less support framework.
Typical applications include:
- Door reveals for partitions and dry lining
- Window reveals on dry lining
- Single bulkheads, upstands and downstands in ceilings
- Light troughs for concealed lighting arrangements
- Light coves
- Corners to partition walls
- Changes in wall thicknesses
- Beam & Services encasements
- Floating end caps to partitions
- Free openings in partitions
- Cable or pipe encasements