Benefits of Flexiboard
- We have specially made flexible plasterboard to wrap around any curved framework no matter the shape. Convex, concave or both, the board can readily fit around any curved surface.
- The strong core of the board allows it to bend up to a radius of 60 mm. This allows it to stretch around even the tightest curved features.
- The board is lightweight meaning it can be easily installed without a lot of effort or labour involved.
- Once installed the board offers a high quality finished surface that you can use for a wide range of decorative applications.
- We make all boards from natural and recycled materials and they are completely eco-friendly and nontoxic. If you choose to remove them then you can safely recycle them for other uses.
Applications for Curved Plasterboard
You can use Flexiboards on timber, steel and masonry. This makes it an extremely versatile material that you can use for a wide range of applications:
- Bulkheads for curved ceilings.
- Casings for round columns.
- Linings for curved walls and ceilings.
- Rounded end caps for partition walls.
- Coverings for domes and arches
You can use these boards for a range of projects both commercial and domestic. Also, you can even combine them with our pre-shaped plasterboard products. Speak with us to find out how we can apply V-Cut Flexiboards to your project.
V-cut pre-shaped Plasterboard
At V-Cut we make and supply flexible boards for all types of bespoke projects. We can supply you with our own range of flexible boards or we can offer you a choice from any of our stockists and distributors. Please visit our find a distributor or stockist page to locate a supplier near you.
In addition, please take a look at our case studies of completed plasterboard projects to see how V-Cut can help you complete yours.
View Plasterboard Profiles Enquire Now